In compliance with FISD Fine Arts Guidelines, P3 is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations to P3 are tax deductible!
President - DeAnn Ogilvie
Vice President - Patricia Segovia
Secretary - Jill Lacy
Treasurer - Michelle Morgan
Volunteer Coordinator - Jodi Roberts
Concessions Coordinator - Bridgette Gilbert
Panther Players Parent Association ("P3") exists to promote the theatre program at Pioneer Heritage Middle School by:
- developing an active and involved membership concerned with the theatre program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, or socio-economic status;
- aiding and supporting the PHMS theatre department in the areas of promotion, publicity, and program development;
- promoting school spirit and encouraging attendance at all PHMS theatrical productions and activities;
- assisting in the provision of costumes, scripts and educational opportunities related to PHMS theatrical productions;
- providing supplementary financial support for the various theatre activities at PHMS.
Next P3 Meeting:
Panther Player Parents Association © 2013